Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aquarium

This summer while my nieces were here for a visit we all spent an evening enjoy the downtown Aquarium. Here are some pictures of the fun times we had.

All the cousins out front of the restaurant for a group picture.Dinner in the aquarium is fun. They have a huge tank filled with all kinds of fish swimming around while you eat. My mom and sister trying to keep youngest entertained.My son and third cousin acting out in the aquarium. They had so much fun hamming it up all through the exhibits. They look very worried about whats ahead!This picture cracks me up. I don't know if its the starfish stuck on the glass or the curly hair and smile!Oldest cousin and DH enjoying the touch tank exhibit. You can touch little stingrays as they swim by. At sunset we rode the giant Ferris wheel to get a great view of downtown. I rode with the two boys and they made our car sway and I was so scared. They got a kick out of terrifying their mom and aunt.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: