Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Fill In

If you play, please link back to me and leave a comment letting me know you played so I can come visit!

1. I met him/her ___________.
2. We dated _______ before we got engaged.
3. I knew he/she was the one ________________.
4. The thing I like best about him/her _____________.
5. When he/she proposed _______________.
6. The song we had/want at our wedding ____________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ____. Tomorrow my plans include ___, and Sunday I want to ____!


1. I met him at College.
2. We dated 2 years before we got engaged.
3. I knew he was the one because it just felt right. And he spoils me!
4. The thing I like best about him is his commitment to me, us and our family.
5. When he proposed it was outside my parents house. Nothing very romantic. I knew it was going to happen so every time we would go somewhere I thought, this is it, but it wasn't.
6. The song we had/wanted at our wedding, we couldn't decide on one so we went with old songs that were in older family members weddings. These songs were played during the ceremony as we didn't have music and dancing at our reception-not allowed at the church.
7. And as far the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie on the couch. Tomorrow my plans include going to a friends house in Katy and then a date with my DS, and Sunday I want to take Devil Dog to the Bear Creek Dog Park.




Have a great weekend!

No comments: