13 things I love about Disney. I said I was done showing pictures but not talking about it. And since I just finished several days sharing my scrapbook pages I thought this would be appropriate.
1. Meeting Mickey Mouse and his friends.
2. Riding rides that are fun and that remind you of Disney movies.
3. Fabulous themed hotels that are spacious and comfortable.
4. Parades that bring a smile to your face and have you clapping and singing on the sidelines.
5. Shows that are of Broadway quality.
6. Food that is fun to eat like Mickey Mouse waffles and ice cream bars.
7. Parks that offer something for everyone.
8. Cast members that are friendly and helpful.
9. A Main Street that is lined with quaint building preparing you for a fun filled time.
10. Transportation to move you around from place to place and not having to worry about how to get there and where to park.
11. Shopping til you drop especially in the Downtown Disney area. The largest Disney store is located here.
12. People watching and wondering what were they thinking!
13. Cooling off at a special themed hotel pool.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! This is where I got the idea from.
The Scoop #288
4 days ago