Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Fill In


1. I think _______.
2. I desire _______.
3. What if ________.
4. The best thing about ______.
5. When will ________.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ______, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to ______!
1. I think my scrapbook room is calling me.
2. I desire a spa day.
3. What if my dog could talk to me. I wonder what Devil Dog would say to her family.
4. The best thing about teaching is the goodbye hugs at the end of the day.
5. When will I every get all my scrapbooks finished.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week was my friends came over for Bunco and my dinner turned out great. No one died!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping at the mall, tomorrow my plans include a craft show and Sunday, I want to hang out with my family and watch movies!
Let me know if you play so that I can come read your fill in. TGIF!

No comments: