Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Fill In


1. If I were a tree I would be ______ because _____.

2. If I were a bird I would fly over ____.

3. If I were a book I hope I would be ____.

4. If I were a car I would be ______.

5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be __ because ___.

6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be ___.

7. And as for the weekend tonight I'm looking forward to ___, tomorrow my plans include ___ and Sunday, I want to ___.
***If you play, please let me know so that I can come ready yours. Have fun! Here are my answers!***
1. If I were a tree I would be a pecan because I'm a little nutty!
2. If I were a bird I would fly over the man that I had the rude encounter with in the Kroger parking lot and poop!
3. If I were a book I hope that I would be a funny children's book.
4. If I were a car I would be a jeep, bouncing down the road and having a good time.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be navigation systems because they are annoying.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be biting my hangnails.
7. And as for the weekend tonight I'm looking forward to soccer practice being over so that I can watch my Netflix and relax, tomorrow my plans include stamping with my sister and then a football game in the evening and Sunday, I want to relax with my family.
Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOL about flying over the nasty man! That is too funny! He must have been a twit! Thank you for leaving me a sweet message. My dad is feeling better but is still in the hospital. xo, Becky

Ms. Kathleen said...

Hi! Just want you to know you are a PIF winner. Stop by my blog.
Interesting meme.
Blessings!

Dena said...

Hi Cynthia,

Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have an award for you ;)

Hugs,
Dena