Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Fill In


1. The last good thing that came in the mail was ___.

2. This week I'm grateful for ____.

3. _____ is the most delicious thing ever.

4. _____ inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I ____.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are ____.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ____, tomorrow my plans include ____ and Sunday, I want to ____!


***If you play , please let me know so that I can come read yours.***


1. The last good thing that came in the mail was free popcorn from Dale and Thomas.

2. This week I'm grateful for my family.

3. Cheesecake is the most delicious thing ever.

4. Blogging inspires me. (or is it simply addictive!)

5. I'm most happy when I am spending time with family and friends.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are winding. (Reminds me of that Oasis' song)

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after soccer, tomorrow my plans include a Math Teacher Workshop and then a wedding and Sunday, I want to do something with my family outside if the weather is beautiful!

6 comments:

Magpie said...

Hey! Got your message about the pay-it-forward - cool. But I can't find your email address and I don't really want to put my mailing address on your blog (or mine!) - so could you email me? Thanks.

madge said...

Cynthia, I find that Pyrex Love has just about all you need to know re: Pyrex (meet folks crazier than yours truly). I keep this page bookmarked. Oh, oh! And check your local library for this book ...(they'll probably have it).

Happy Friday!

Elrena said...

Thanks for entering my Pay It Forward Book Exchange! Good luck!

Diane said...

Hi Cynthia. Hope you are having a great Saturday. I posted my answers to your game over on my blog. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Hugz, Diane

Zenmomma said...

Blogging can be addictive!

Teresa said...

Cynthia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd be honored to be added to your blogroll.

Teresa@PlumWater Cottage