Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Fill In

1. October ___.
2. ____ doesn't/don't scare me!
3. Haunted Houses _____.
4. My favorite scary movie is ____.
5. ____ me.
6. It was a dark and stormy night ___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___, tomorrow my plans include ___ and Sunday, I want to ____!

**If you play please let me know so that I can come read yours**

1. October is my favorite month.
2. Heights doesn't/don't scare me!
3. Haunted houses can be creepy and scary.
4. My favorite scary movie is ...I don't have one because I don't watch them.
5. Please don't scary me.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I was curled up under a blanket reading a good book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include a Gifted and Talented In service and Sunday, I want to go to church, have lunch with my parents and then get some things done around the house!

Happy Friday!

No comments: