Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thrifty Finds


Here are my latest finds. Nothing too exciting this trip. I found the large bushel basket in Halloween colors and trick or treat around the rim. I can't decide if I want to fill it with a pretty mum or candy. You can guess how my DS voted! Grabbed two bags of spider rings. My students love these for some reason. Also, two small clay pots. I saw on another blog, and I can't remember who it was, but they painted the pots white and then added a rub on letter for a monogram look. I thought that would be prefect in my scrapbook room! If you are reading this and that was your idea, please leave a comment so that I can give you credit and thank you for that neat idea. I'll show the pots again after I have altered them.
Hope your week is going great!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Lovvvve the basket. Would be great to fill with candy to hand out to trick or treaters. Never seen one like it. Diane

Julie said...

I love the basket too!!!!! I have not be thrifting in a while and I just told a friend I was going through craft show withdrawls!!

Terri Steffes said...

Love the basket, how about some mums? You still seem to find some good stuff, even on your "bad" days.

Carrie said...

Great design on the bushel basket.