Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Retail Therapy

Everyone needs some every once in awhile. I stumbled onto an amazing sale at Dillard's. While I was in there browsing for a dress for the wedding this weekend and later this month, the saleslady mentioned that there was another lady marking down a couple of racks to 75% off. Oh, I was so excited but I was just going to look! Yeah right!! I left with four new skirts, a dress and a top for just under $150.00. The skirts were originally $99.00. I would not have paid that much for these skirts. The skirts are skirts that I can wear 10 months out of the year here in Texas. Here are some close ups of the prints. Run to Dillard's if you have one in your neck of the woods!
This skirt is so now. I plan to wear an orange top with it.

This skirt has the white ribbon swirling and circling all around. Love it. I plan to wear a white top with this one.I have always wanted an eyelet skirt but not white. I was doing the happy dance when I saw this black eyelet skirt. I plan to wear a pink top with this one.This skirt is so rich looking. The golds are incredible. I am having trouble finding a top that looks just right with this one. I probably will go with black.This is the dress. I didn't think it would look great from the way it was hanging on the hanger but once I tried it on it fit just right in all the right places. It has the black around the neckline and hem of the dress. I need to figure out jewelry; pearls, black beads, silver or one of each, just kidding!Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Darn :( No Dillard's by me but I love your pretty finds!

Anonymous said...

Love the skirts!

You are a winner in my Pay it Forward book giveaway! Come on by and email me your address!

Terri Steffes said...

Girl, those are some great finds. You are such a great shopper!