Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Smile Award

Terri from Lakewood Manor and Dena from Swaddle Cottage both have honored me with the "You Make Me Smile" award. Thank you Ladies! I have been ill the past couple of days and this was a nice surprise when I returned to the computer. I am very honored and grateful. I love visiting all my sweet blog friends. You all make me smile. I need to pass this award on to those that haven't received it yet. Here are some delightful blogs that I haven't seen the award posted yet on their blogs. Please go visit them soon! You can access them from under my Daily Inspirations.



1. Enchanted Cottage- love her crocs and pumpkin stand pictures!

2. Equus Villa-adorable header and her pictures of scarecrows are a hoot!

3. Garden Antiques-shares photos of antique shows around my state.

4. Oak Rise Cottage-love her thrifty finds.

5. Pitty Pat Papery-very talented woman. Check out her Oil of Olay box!

8 comments:

Dena said...

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well :( Glad you are back up and around!

Hugs,
Dena

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

I am glad you are feeling better.
Thank-you so much for my award! I am kinda new at this so the award means a lot to me, well even if I weren't new it would still mean a lot to me. My grandson say it on my blog and he said hey grandma ginger I want to go there. Oh I wish I could take him there but I don't know where there is!
Have a blessed evening and thank-you again.

Diane said...

Hi Cynthia and thanks so much for the award. I will pass it on. I hope you are feeling much better. Hugz, diane

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cynthia: thanks so much for nominating me. Hope you are feeling better :)

Julie said...

You are sooo sweet! Thank you!! I have been out of town covering another horse show and am so behind on working on my blog and catching up with my friends.

Terri Steffes said...

You are so deserving. Sorry to hear you were sick, though.

Carrie said...

Hi Cynthia, Congratulations and thanks. Would you believe that I wanted to give you the award, since I so enjoyed reading your posts! I lived and worked and studied in Texas for over five years and thus felt nostalgic.
As someone just learning how to post, I am not sure where to get the smile logo.
I will pass on the award as soon as I research who's not had it yet.

Carrie said...

P.S. Cynthia, I did figure out how to post the picture of the Smile award. I was so nervous before I forgot to wish you well. I hope you will continue to feel better.
Carrie