Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fill-In

If you play please link back to me so that I can come read yours!

1. Once upon a time _____.
2. ______ screaming and ______.
3. ______white tea and ginger.
4. Way down ________.
5. Keys _____; locks _____.
6. Have you seen _____? They're so ____!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include ____ and Sunday I want to ____!


1. Once upon a time life seemed simpler.
2. I was screaming and then I killed the spider.
3. I'm not really into white tea and ginger.
4. Way down south of the border I want to travel.
5. Keys unlock; locks secure.
6. Have you seen the bow loafers at Talbot's? They're so cute!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my sister and her kids, tomorrow my plans include a soccer game, birthday party and a wedding and Sunday I want to spend some time with my family!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: