Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Saturday


Not much going on right now. We had a soccer game this morning which our team won. The boys played so hard, running up and down the field. Last night my sister's oldest two came home with us and spent the night. I just dropped them back home to get ready for the wedding tonight. I will be taking photos to share later this week. DH is taking DS to a birthday party in a little while. It's a backyard battle party. It sound very exciting to catapult items at the other team. I can't wait to hear all about it. I spent a little while outside raking pine needles and spray painting. Also, I put out a few decorations. I'll have to go take some pictures to show you all.


The picture above is a piece of ironwork I picked up with my sister at a local crafts fair. It is a little too tall but oh well. Maybe one day my shrubs will be bigger.


I hope you are enjoying your day!

5 comments:

madge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madge said...

There is no fleur-de-lis too tall! I love it.

Diane said...

Love that piece of ironwork and can't wait to see the wedding pics. Diane

CG said...

Hey! I've got you all set up I guess I just forgot to send you the link.

Send me your email-for some reason I only have half of it.

mytrunkshopatyahoo.com

Thanks,
christy
bonbonboutique

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a great find! I love finding little treasures like that.