13 Reasons Why I love October!
1. Halloween. I'm still a kid. I love dressing up and getting candy. My DS thinks it's great as well.
2. My mom's birthday is this month. Happy Birthday Mom!
3. Craft Shows. They are everywhere and every weekend.
4. Fall Festivals. I love going to them and sampling all the great food!
5. Starbucks holiday drinks. Pumpkin spice is one of my favs!
6. Pumpkins. I love the round orange things with or without a face. I also love to eat pumpkin!
7. Halloween clothes. I dress during the week for my kids. I put out all my Halloween clothes and have a different shirt for the month of October.
8. Cooler days and nights. Well, 80's is cooler.
9. Candy corn. My absolutely favorite fall candy. I have bowls and jars filled with the ever so sweet morsels.
10. Cute Halloween movies and books. We don't do scary at our house. We do cute and funny!
11. Decorating my house. I love my Fall decorations.
12. Mums. I love having colorful mums around the house.
13. Fall Baking. I love to bake during this time of the year. I love to have the house smell of warm cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie, etc.
What are your reasons for liking October?